Separator bars make large lists of Who's on lists at amion.com easier to scan by dividing
services or shifts into sections. They also come with the option to add a text header
To add a separator bar:
- Right-click on the name of a service/shift at the far-left side of
your schedule that you want add a separator bar above.
- From the menu, select Separator bar for "Who's on" list...
- In the Separator bar window, click OK to simply add a thin bar above. Or,
enter text in the textbox below to have the bar become a header or message line. Then
click OK to close the window.
Learn how to customize your separator bars.
- Services with separator bars show a shaded gray triangle in upper-right corner
of the service/shift name.
To remove a separator bar:
- Right-click on the service name that you want to remove the separator
- In the Separator bar window, uncheck the Separator bar box. Then